For Mother's Day we went to Longwood Gardens, which is a beautiful place any time of the year! Here I am in full bloom!
This is the only group shot we got, but it's a great one! 
Claire and Chelsea lovingly made this yummy and adorable cake for us!
Opening presents. We are so thankful for everyone's generosity!
Here we are with Trent, Amy and Nadia. What sweet and precious friends!
At home in the nursery, unpacking and organizing. It's looking really good in there now, I'll have to get more pictures up. All of the little clothes are washed and put away, cloth diapers ordered and on the way (www.fuzzibunzworld.com) and all that we need is baby... 10 weeks and counting!

This is the only group shot we got, but it's a great one! 
Baby shower time! The luau theme was a surprise, and they didn't even know this was the same theme we had for our rehearsal dinner! Very appropriate for us. The sign read "Aloha, baby girl". I loved it!
Claire and Chelsea lovingly made this yummy and adorable cake for us!
Opening presents. We are so thankful for everyone's generosity!
Here we are with Trent, Amy and Nadia. What sweet and precious friends!
At home in the nursery, unpacking and organizing. It's looking really good in there now, I'll have to get more pictures up. All of the little clothes are washed and put away, cloth diapers ordered and on the way (www.fuzzibunzworld.com) and all that we need is baby... 10 weeks and counting!
1 comment:
Whoa you really popped since I last saw you,you look great! I can't believe you are 30 weeks already!
Post a Comment