Our precious daughter arrived July 31, 2010 at 3:49 am. I was diagnosed with preeclampsia on Thursday, July 29, and we went to the hospital on Friday, July 30 to be induced. It was a difficult labor, not exactly what we were hoping for (we had taken Bradley classes and were hoping for a drug free birth) but thanks to my incredible coach (Joel!) and an amazing midwife (Loudoun Community Midwives, can't recommend enough!) I had the best birth considering the circumstances and little Myriah arrived perky and healthy. We have been home for almost 2 weeks now and life is good. I can honestly say this is the happiest we have ever been, even though it's also been difficult and definitely a learning process! I would write more but I'm needed by my daughter... so hang in there blog reading friends, I will do my best to update. Until then, check out our flickr site here for lots of pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment