For Memorial Day weekend, Joel and I drove 3 hours to the Eastern Shore for our last hurrah as a family of two... affectionately known in the land of pregnancy as the "Babymoon." We rented a beautiful house and had a sweet time together. Here are two pictures and there are many more on our flickr site, click
here. Also, I highly encourage you to sign up for a free flickr account and then let me know your user name so we can connect and you can see our uploads anytime. Flickr will most likely be the place where baby pictures go up first!


Reading our baby books in prep for the big day! Joel is reading "The Baby Whisperer" and I'm reading "Husband Coached Childbirth". We have since moved on to newborn care books and feel as prepared as possible (thanks to our Bradley Class) for the birth!
No comments:
Post a Comment