Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Grand Tour

You can probably figure that since my last blog where I highlighted the fact that I had gotten a job, I have had a lot less time to update the blog. Well, here is the long awaited house pictures! I will post some "before pictures" soon but here is the finished (so far) product. 

Come on in... the living room with dining room in foreground.
The living room- new Macy's furniture and "cookie crumb" paint on the wall
The dining room (we still want to take those mirrors down). Joel replaced the light fixture. The table is new and we love it! 
The opening from the dining to the family room with fireplace. The kitchen is to the right behind the mirrored wall. 
The kitchen. We found an island at Ikea which really helps with space. That's mom helping me with some food for the housewarming. 
The master bedroom, looking toward the street. Kalia's napping on the bed. 
The other way in the master- we love the vaulted ceiling which really highlights my painting. The remodeled master bath with granite counters and big soaking tub is through the open door. 
The upstairs hallway. Our room is to the right. Guest room is the first door you see and the study is the second. 
The study. 
The guest room. 
Now down to the basement. We replaced the ugly vertical blinds with curtains. I do my work at the old kitchen table. 
The other side of the basement (see the chair in both pictures). We spend a lot of time down here chilling and watching the new TV. 
The laundry room, downstairs next to the basement rec room. I love the epoxy floors and laundry sink!
The garage. This is an upcoming project- priming and painting the walls and hopefully doing the epoxy floors in here too. 
Thanks for coming! :)

1 comment:

melody said...

Yay!!!! I love it, wonderful home you two, what a blessing!