Right now we're just thankful the baby seems healthy and that we got to see its sweet face.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Baby Hill - 12 weeks!
We got to see our little peanut again on Monday- and what a treat! Finally looking like a baby, and jumping, waving, and sucking, the Little One was pretty cute! I am so thankful to be at the end of my first trimester this coming Monday and I look forward to feeling more like myself. I haven't been sick all of the time, it comes and goes, but I hear the second trimester is great and I can't wait. I really am excited to feel the baby move, find out if it's a boy or girl, and start picking out baby stuff! I have another doctor visit on Friday to basically outline the rest of the prenatal visits (what happens when) and then I'll know more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment